Lawnmax Work Health and Safety
Allianz Business Insurance
Policy No 109XN20442COM
Annually Renewed 21 March
icare Workers Compensation Insurance
Policy No 189213201
Annually Renewed 28 February
Lawnmax is committed to protecting the health and safety of all its employees. We have a duty of care to ensure safe work systems and a safe working environment, as outlined in the Occupational Health and Safety Act 2000 and the Occupational Health and Safety Regulations.
Lawnmax is committed to:
- Complying with applicable and necessary safety procedures. Meeting legislative requirements and statutory obligations and encouraging behaviours which to meet compliance.
- Consulting with its employees on matters pertaining to health and safety.
- Providing appropriate resources in line with occupational health and safety principles and making these resources available to ensure compliance with legislation workplace safety.
- Reporting all injuries, hazards and incidents, rehabilitating injured workers, conducting OH and S investigations and implementing corrective actions.
- Promoting a culture that does not compromise on safety and ensuring as far as practical the elimination of risks by means of a responsible and professional risk management approach.